Tuesday 13 December 2011

Stop the press.....Check me out I'm blogging!

After much deliberation I have decided that with all these ideas that keep floating around my head, it would be a fantastic idea to start a blog! Whether it pans out the way I want it to is another matter but I guess as long as I get something out of blogging then who cares, right?


The problem I have, and I bet I'm not alone with this, is that I am over creative! I have to be creative on a daily basis or I kind of just shut down. This blog will enable me to share everything that I do with you all and also share some wisdom along the way! (I hope)


This blog is an introduction into the little world of "Me"!


In a nutshell,


Hobbies - I write fantasy books and freelance where I can, I customise clothing and create crafty bits and bobs
Work - I work within a call centre at the moment (enough said)
Fears - My stress, anxiety and Panic attacks getting the better of me
Wants - My ikle bump that is presently growing inside my belly to grow big and strong so I can meet (her/him) and tell them how beautiful and loved they are!


People would say I am slightly crazy but I wouldn't have it any other way and hopefully who ever reads this will enjoy reading it as much as I will enjoy writing it.


Happy blogging my new found friends, remember share your thoughts, feelings and ideas and the world becomes your oyster!


Much love MWAH X

No comments:

Post a Comment